Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top 100 Romantic Whats App Statuses , Top 100 Romantic Facebook Statuses

Top 100 Romantic Whats App Statuses , Top 100 Romantic Facebook Statuses



1  . Happiness means you.

2  . To me, your perfect.

3 . Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.

4 . When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile, When a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.

5 . Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

6 . Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together we are Everything.

7 . A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.

8 . Love is when you look into someones eyes and see everything you need.

9 . Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

10 . I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.

11 . Love is sweet, When its New. But it is sweeter when its true.

12 . I am lover, Not a fighter. But i can fight for what i love.

13 . Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.

14 . Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.

15 . Where there is love, there is life.

16 . My heart is, and always will be, yours.

17 . Love has no age, no limit and no death.

18 . I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.

19 . Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.

20 . The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.

21 . When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.

22 . Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.



23 . You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.

24 . Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you.

25 . Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine.

26 . Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.

27 . Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

28 . No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

29 . I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.

30 . When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.

31 . I can’t place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.

32 . True romance isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.

33 . I’ll love you until the day after forever.

34 . Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

35 . There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

36 . If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.

37 . Love is a feeling that is felt _deep in the heart and I feel it for you.

38 . I have tested Many sweet dishes but All they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips...

39 . I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.

40 . Close your eyes and I will kiss you,then Tomorrow I will miss you.

41 . Love is heat... you are sweet... when two Lips are meet each other. then love is complete...

42 . Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it...

43 . True love comes once in a lifetime. Don't miss it ,open your eyes and your heart...

44 . Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st...

45 . Your presence in my life brings smiles and happiness, loving thought within my heart!

46 . Someday, somewhere, somehow me and you will be together in life...

47 . Your eyes are the sweetest stars in world I’ve ever seen...

48 . When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it's a text message from you...

49 . This distance between us could never stop me from loving you...

50 . Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

51 . Love is made by trust, respect, and caring. 

52 . I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?

53 . Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.

54 . Now you know! no one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you...

55 . I love you and you love me. That's all we’ll ever need.

56 . Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning!

57 . You have no idea how much you make me smile <3

58 . It hurts to have you in my heart when I want you in my arms.

59 . Dream about me, trust in me, hold me always, love me forever!

60 . Unconditional love isn't a weakness. Its a strength that will lead you forever!

61 . I’ll always love you. Until my heart stops beating.

62 . If you really LOVE her, you wouldn't be afraid to tell the whole world.

63 . True love doesn't have a happy ending. It has no ending <3

64 . I'm touching you, but you can't feel, I scream at you, but you can't hear...

65 . Everyone has the right to envy me because I have you.

66 . You are the keeper of my heart...

67 . Every day, every hour, every minute, and every second. I cant stop thinking of you!

68 . True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.

69 . I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.

70 . I love you not because I need you but I need you because I love you.

71 . The secret is keeping busy, and loving what you do.

72 . I can't make you love me but you can't keep me from loving you.

73 . Every girl has a chance to meet her prince. It's just up to her to realize he's the one

74 . Whenever I think about you I get butterflies.

75 . I love you because no one else in the world can make me feel the way you do.

76 . My boyfriend is so freaking AWESOME

77 . Since I met you I smile more, laugh easier and sleep less

78. I love how its so easy for you to put a smile on my face :)

79 . The nights I don't dream about you, are the nights I stay up thinking of you...

80 . Boy: Because you're the best I've ever had and I love you :)

81 . Love you today + love you tomorrow = love you forever

82 . Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be true. Well if your love is true then its perfect.

83 . Sometimes I just want to see my future to make sure your in it.

84 . 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning. I Love You... You mean the world to me.

85 . I love you now like I've loved you when we first met, you are the other half that makes me whole.

86 . It's not that I’m afraid to tell you I Love You, I’m just afraid of your response.

87 . I text you first because I miss you. If I don't text you, I'm waiting for you to miss me.


88 . You two are one of the best couples I have ever seen, may you stay happy always.

89 . Life is impossible without love.

90 . Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need.

91 . Who loves nobody, can’t love even himself.

92 . Love demands less than friendship.

93 . True love is when you don’t need to care about how you look anymore.

94 . Everything seems beautiful if you look at it with love.

95 . Jealousy is always born together with love, but does not always die without it.

96 . Truth is I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.

97 . It’s amazing how stupid you can be when you are in love.

98 . To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything.

99. I hate you, we break up. You call me, I love you again...

100 . It takes a lot to hate you, it take too much to forget you, but it took so little to love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment