Monday, May 16, 2016

TOP 100 HAPPY WHATS APP STATUSES , HAPPY FACEBOOK STATUS , FEELING HAPPY STATUSES

Top 100 Happy Whats App Statuses , Happy Facebook Statuses , Feeling Happy Statuses 



Here is Top 100 Best Whats App , Facebook Statuses And Quotes

 1 . Everything is okay in the END , if it’s not ok, then it’s not THE END.
2 . A Champion is someone who gets up, even when he can’t.
3 . Take a deep breath and start again.
4 . Do or Die……There is no try.
5 . If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying or aren’t trying hard enough.
6 . I’m not failed…my success is just postponed for some time.
7 . If you can’t Beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
8 . I come up with the best ideas when sitting on the toilet then forget them after the flush.
9 . When in doubt, just take the next small step.
10 . Every great achievement was once considered impossible.
11 . The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
12 . If you are player then I’m the GAME.
13 . Trust me you will dance- Alcohol
14 . The strongest emotion of all is LOVE, that’s why it hurts us most.
15 . Rules are made to be break.
16 . 80% boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain..
17 . “Always Think twice, speak once”
18 . Some kind of Magic happens in every moment
19 . I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
20 . My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.
21 . It’s funny how people judge other’s mistakes while they also do the same thing.
22 . It’s more important for YOU to believe in You
23 .  With patience time takes care of itself.
24 . There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you – I Love You
25 . If you hurt my best friend, I will make your death look like an accident.
26 . Don’t tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
27 . Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you 
28 . when i was BORN i was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year & a half.
30 . Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them …
31 . Every moment i spent with you is like a dream come true <3
32 . If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.
33 . Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
34 . I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once 
35 . Don’t mind the weather, it’s raining in my heart tonight
36 . Failure is always temporary, only giving up makes it permanent.
37 . One day i really want to say- I MADE IT.
38 . Defeat your enemies with your success.
39 . In order to success your desire to success should be greater than your fear of failure.
40 . Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
41 . A good day for me is a one with equal joys and sorrows.
42 . Most girls ask questions only when they know the answers, so be true.
43 . Learn then remove ‘L’.
44 . My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”
45 . Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive
46 . Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.
47 . Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he.
48 . My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity ??
49 . Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else.
50 . “Please don’t get confused between my personality &amp; my attitude.My personality is who I am &amp; my attitude depends on who you are!”.

51 . You don’t have to like me….I am not a facebook status.
52 . The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
53 .  Me and my wife lived happily for 25 years… And then we met…!
54 . I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.
55 . At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever offered any food
56 .  Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.
57 . Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
58 . I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!
59 . Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.
60 . I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as “Free Recharge”
61 . I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition ??
62 . Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.
63. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
64 . I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
65 . Keep moving! Nothing new to read…
66 . Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……(best exam status)
67 . They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as possible!!!Soon I will be a genius :-
68 . If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.
69 . One more password got married…!!
70 . Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
71 . Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy.
72 . There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-vegetarian &amp; Tuesday Saturday.
73 . One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!
74 . Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.
75 . I’ll try being nicer if you start being smarter.
76 . Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.
77 . Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????
78 . Status under construction.
79 . Take Life, one cup at a time!
80 . I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life;…….. if I die next Tuesday.
81 . Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.
82 . I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.
83 . Scientist say the world is made up of Proton,Neutrons and Electrons…they forgot to mention Morons like u
84 . Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :)
85 . Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.
86 . Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm &amp; Silent
87 . My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity ?? 
88 . One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.
89 . Second chances are for loosers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.
90 . I’m cool but global warming made me hot
91 . Apni to bass ek hi zidd he…. sar pe Taaj… Sath me koi Khasss aur is kamini duniya pe Raaaajjj !!…
92 . Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
93 . Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.
94 . We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police
95 . Life is too short. Dont waste it reading my watsapp status….
96 . One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature  ??
97 . Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life ??
98 . Don’t be happy.I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy them.
99 . And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
100 . Stop waiting for one Day. Today is the Day 


No comments:

Post a Comment